If you have purchased an item you’re not completely happy with, you may exchange the item or receive a store credit within 30 days of the purchase date.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be new, unworn, and in the same condition as when you bought it, with all labels and stickers still attached. The item must also be in its original packaging.
- All returns and exchanges must be received within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Gift cards can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash.
- Returned purchases made with gift cards will be refunded as a gift card.
- Return shipping costs are at the customer’s expense.
- The shipping costs from your original order are non-refundable.
- We do not accept exchanges for face masks.
- Sale items are final and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
We reserve all rights to refuse a return or exchange if the customer has breached our returns policy.
If you purchased your item online, you can either start your return by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by returning it to one of our stores. If you choose to return or exchange your item in store, please make sure you are able to show us proof of purchase.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of the item, we will process your exchange or store credit. We will email you with the details of your exchange or store credit once it’s been processed.
If you purchased your item from one of our stores, you must return or exchange your item in one of our stores. You must show us proof of purchase.
A CAPZ store credit will be emailed to you in the form of a gift card, which you can use to repurchase another item.
Final Sale styles are last chance styles and will not be restocked. All products are marked to clear and not eligible for a return or exchange unless confirmed faulty by our team.
Any unauthorised Final Sale items which are posted back to CAPZ will be refused upon delivery and returned to the sender.
We treat every order with absolute care and pack them with precision and love to make sure they are in a good condition when delivered to you. However, in the unlikely case of an item being delivered as faulty, we will be happy to provide you with a replacement, store credit or full refund provided:
- *The item is unworn and in original condition with all the tags still attached.
- You notify us within 30 days from delivery date via our email@example.com email including the order number, a brief description of the fault in your item(s) as well as pictures that show the item fault to be assessed by our customer service team before the item is returned.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for your order to be refunded to your original payment method. We will email you with the details of your refund once it’s been processed.
- If we have inspected the item and deem it to be not faulty, you will not receive a refund, store credit or replacement, and the item will be returned to the sender.
*We understand that items can sometimes be worn prior to a fault being discovered. Should this be the case for you please declare this when emailing our team. Any items sent back without tags/hygiene stickers (and prior declaration) may be returned to the sender upon further inspection.